Friday, July 10, 2015

In the News!


July 6, 2015

Lots of visits with the administrators of the university.  The ceremony is important and I found it quite nice to be acknowledged.  Here's a piece reporting my meeting with the Pro Vice Chancellor.

July 7, 2015

Yesterday, I was notified that I would be making the opening remarks at the College of Distance Education Convocation!  My background in public speaking, and study of instructional communication stood me in good stead.  I kept it short, simple and focused on their interestes.  The feedback of the audience at the moment was attentive; the principles seemed quite happy afterward.

I am mentioned in this news article, although the abstract of my remarks is quite wrong! I guess someone wasn't listening carefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment